Work Module 5, Office 508, 5th floor. work
- 2018-present: Postdoctoral researcher, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain.
- 2016-2018: Lecturer at Southwest University, China.
- 2011-2016: PhD student at Peking University, China.
- 2006-2010: Bachelor at Shanxi University, China.
- All-optical active control of photon correlations: Dressed-state-assisted quantum interference effects, Dongxing Zhao, Phys. Rev. A 98, 033834, (2018). [URL]
- Quantum statistics control with a plasmonic nanocavity: Multimode-enhanced interferences, Dongxing Zhao, Ying Gu, Hongyi Chen, Juanjuan Ren, Tiancai Zhang, and Qihuang Gong, Phys. Rev. A 92, 033836, (2015). [URL]
- Tailoring double Fano profiles with plasmon-assisted quantum interference in hybrid exciton-plasmon system, Dongxing Zhao, Jiarui Wu, Ying Gu and Qihuang Gong, Appl. Phys. Lett. 105, 111112, (2014). [URL]
- Quantum-dot gain without inversion: Effects of dark plasmon-exciton hybridization, Dongxing Zhao, Ying Gu, Jiarui Wu, Junxiang Zhang, Tiancai Zhang, Brian D. Gerardot, and Qihuang Gong, Phys. Rev. B 89, 245433, (2014). [URL]