Work Module 5, Office 511, 5th floor. work
- Associate Professor in Condensed Matter Physics at FTMC since 2012.
- Ramon y Cajal fellow at Universidad Autonoma de Madrid.
- PhD at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) in Zurich.
- Degree in Physics at Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
My research focuses on the classical and quantum interaction of light with structured materials in frequency regimes ranging from the THz to the visible. Particular emphasis is placed on the role of surface electromagnetic modes such as, for instance, surface plasmons.
- Non-Markovian effects in waveguide-mediated entanglement. [URL]
- Entanglement of Two Qubits Mediated by One-Dimensional Plasmonic Waveguides. [URL]
- Domino plasmons for subwavelength terahertz circuitry. [URL]
- Guiding and Focusing of Electromagnetic Fields with Wedge Plasmon Polaritons. [URL]
- Transmission of Light through a Single Rectangular Hole. [URL]
- Theory of Plasmon-assisted Transmission of Entangled Photons. [URL]
- Enhanced transmission and beaming of light via photonic crystal surface modes. [URL]
- Modeling of Discontinuities in Photonic Crystal Waveguides with the MMP method. [URL]