To view a member’s profile, click on their name.
Antonio TienePhD StudentSEMICUAM
- OCT 18 – Master’s degree in Physics at Università degli Studi di Padova, Italia
- OCT 16 – Bachelor’s degree in Physics at Università degli Studi di Padova, Italia
Honors and Awards
- My current research activity focuses on the study of Polaron-Polaritons and their interaction properties.
- A. Tiene, J. Levinsen, M.M. Parish, A.H. MacDonald, J. Keeling, and F.M. Marchetti, “Extremely imbalanced two-dimensional electron-hole-photon systems”, Phys. Rev. Research 2, 023089 (2020) [URL]
- Zakari Denis, Antonio Tiene, Luca Salasnich, and Sandro Wimberger, “Asymmetric many-body loss in a bosonic double well”, Phys. Rev. A 97, 013602 (2018) [URL]