To view a member’s profile, click on their name.
Carlos Sánchez MuñozLa Caixa Junior Leader FellowQuantum Optics and Metrology
- La Caixa Junior Leader Fellow at IFIMAC, UAM (2020-)
- Marie Curie Fellow at Prof. Dieter Jaksch’s Group at University of Oxford, UK (2018-2020)
- JSPS Fellow at Prof. Franco Nori’s Group at RIKEN, Japan (2017-2018)
- PhD at UAM (2013-2016)
Honors and Awards
- Junior Leader “la Caixa” Fellow.
- Marie-Slodowska Curie Fellow
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Fellow
- Best Theoretical Thesis Prize by GEFES (2017)
- Quantum state tomography with conditional generative adversarial networks, S. Ahmed, C. Sánchez Muñoz, F. Nori, and A. Frisk Kockum, Physical Review Letters (Accepted) (2021). [URL]
- Photon Correlation Spectroscopy as a Witness for Quantum Coherence, C. Sánchez Muñoz and F. Schlawin, Physical Review Letters, 124, 203601 (2020). [URL]
- Hybrid Systems for the Generation of Nonclassical Mechanical States via Quadratic Interactions, C. Sánchez Muñoz, A. Lara, J. Puebla, and F. Nori Phys. Rev. Lett. 121, 123604 (2018). [URL]
- Resolution of superluminal signalling in non-perturbative cavity quantum electrodynamics, C. Sánchez Muñoz, F. Nori and S. de Liberato. Nature Communications 9, 1924 (2018). [URL]
- Emitters of N-photon bundles, C. Sanchez Munoz, E. del Valle, A. Gonzalez-Tudela, K. Muller, S. Lichtmannecker, M. Kaniber, C. Tejedor, J.J. Finley, and F.P. Laussy. Nature Photonics, 8, 550 (2014). [URL]