Work Module 5, Office 504, 5th floor. work
- 2016 Master degree in Condensed Matter Physics and Biological Systems, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain.
- 2015 Degree in Physics, Universidad Valladolid, Spain.
Honors and Awards
Ph.D FPU grant: 4 years, 2016-2020.
- Soft Condensed Matter Physics and Biophysics: phase transitions, liquids, crystallization, liquid crystals, density functional approximations and extension to dynamical properties.
- Fluctuations in fluid interfaces, capillary waves and mesoscopic surface Hamiltonian.
- Lipid membranes.
- Reaction kinetic.
- Capillary waves and the decay of density correlations at liquid surfaces, Jose Hernández-Muñoz, Enrique Chacón, and Pedro Tarazona, Phys. Rev. E, 94, 062802, (2016). [URL]