To view a member’s profile, click on their name.
Juan José García EstebanPh.D. StudentTheoretical Nanophysics Group
- 2020 – Master’s Degree in Condensed Matter Physics and Biological Systems (Specialty in Nanophysics), Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain.
- 2019 – Physics Degree, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain.
Honors and Awards
- 2020 – FPU grant / PhD contract from the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities (Spain).
- 2019 – Aid for Master’s studies from IFIMAC.
- 2018 – Scholarship for the Nicolás Cabrera Institute, for the study and poster “Passive Radiative Cooling”.
- Radiative Heat Transfer (near field, nanophotonic structures).
- AI for Condensed Matter Physics.