To view a member’s profile, click on their name.
Juan Luengo-MárquezAdjunct ProfessorSoft Matter and Physics of Biopolymers
- 2020: MSc. In Condensed Matter Physics and Biological Systems, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM), Spain.
- 2019: BSc. In Chemistry, Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM), Spain.
Honors and Awards
- Mechanical properties of Nucleic Acids.
- Thermodynamics of Condensed Phases.
- Analytical theory for the crossover from retarded to non-retarded interactions between metal plates, Juan Luengo-Márquez, Luis G. MacDowell, J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 34 275701, (2022). [URL]
- Lifshitz theory of wetting films at three phase coexistence: The case of ice nucleation on Silver Iodide (AgI), Juan Luengo-Márquez, Luis G. MacDowell, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Volume 590, Pages 527-538, (2021). [URL]