To view a member’s profile, click on their name.
Juan Pedro Ramírez GonzálezPh.D StudentStatistical Physics of Complex Liquids and Biophysics
- 2018: Master degree in Condensed Matter Physics and Biophysics at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- 2016: Degree in Physics at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Honors and Awards
- Theory and numerical simulation of soft matter systems. Current interest is in:
- Phase behavior and properties of model colloidal particles having a concave shape in two and three dimensions: lens- and bowl-like particles and arc-shaped particles.
- Packing models of hard particles.
- Non-equilibrium disordered states of hard particles.