To view a member’s profile, click on their name.
Maksim LednevPh.D StudentNanophotonics Group
- 2018-2020: Master’s degree: “Laser Technique and Laser Technology”, department of Laser Physics, National Research Nuclear University MEPhI (Moscow, Russia).
- 2014-2018: Bachelor’s degree: “Nuclear physics and technologies”, department of Laser Physics, National Research Nuclear University MEPhI (Moscow, Russia).
Honors and Awards
- Winner of the All-Russian Student Olympiad “I am a Professional” in the specialty “Photonics” (2020).
- Prizewinner of the All-Russian Student Olympiad “I am a Professional” in the specialty “Laser, plasma and radiation technologies” (2020).
- Scholarship of the Government of the Russian Federation for students in educational programs in specialties corresponding to the priority areas of modernization and technological development of the Russian economy (2019).
- Polaritonic Chemistry.
- Quantum Optics.
- Polariton-assisted manipulation of energy relaxation pathways: donor–acceptor role reversal in a tuneable microcavity, Dovzhenko D, Lednev M, Mochalov K, Vaskan I, Rakovich Y, Karaulov A, and Nabiev I, Chemical Science 12, 12794-12805 (2021). [URL]
- Strong exciton−photon coupling with colloidal quantum dots in a tunable microcavity, Dovzhenko D, Lednev M, Mochalov K, Vaskan I, Samokhvalov P, Rakovich Y and Nabiev I, Appl. Phys. Lett. 119, 011102 (2021). [URL]
- Enhancement of spontaneous emission of semiconductor quantum dots inside one-dimensional porous silicon photonic crystals, Dovzhenko D, Martynov I, Samokhvalov P, Osipov E, Lednev M, Chistyakov A, Karaulov A, and Nabiev I, Opt Express, 28(15):22705-22717, (2020). [URL]
- Numerical modeling of the spectral and spatial distribution of the electromagnetic modes in a tunable microcavity for investigation of the light-matter interaction, M A Lednev, D S Dovzhenko, Yu P Rakovich and I Nabiev., J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 1410 012160, (2019). [URL]