To view a member’s profile, click on their name.
- 2018: Master Degree in Condensed Matter Physics and Biological Systems. Master Thesis: “Josephson effect through quantum dots with topological superconducting leads”.
- 2017: Degree in Physics at Universidad Autóma de Madrid, Spain.
Honors and Awards
- Mesoscopic superconductivity and Josephson effect.
- Topological superconductivity and Majorana fermions.
- Josephson effect in junctions of conventional and topological superconductors, Alex Zazunov, Albert Iks, Miguel Alvarado, Alfredo Levy Yeyati and Reinhold Egger, Beilstein J. Nanotechnol., 9, 1659–1676, (2018). [URL]
- Josephson effect in multiterminal topological junctions, A. Zazunov, R. Egger, M. Alvarado, and A. Levy Yeyati, Phys. Rev. B 96, 024516, (2018). [URL]