To view a member’s profile, click on their name.
Richard Andrés Campusano CortésPh.D StudentLocomotion of Artificial Systems
- 2017: Master in Physical Sciences Mention Applied Thermodynamics, University of La Serena, Chile.
- 2013: Teacher of Mathematics and Physics, University of La Serena, Chile.
- 2013: Bachelor of Education, University of La Serena.
Honors and Awards
- Complex biological systems.
- Biophysics applied to bacteria.
- Basic experimental laboratory techniques for biophysics.
- Misleading results on the use of artificial neural networks for correlating and predicting properties of fluids. A case on the solubility of refrigerant R-32 in ionic liquids, Claudio A. Faúndez, Richard A. Campusano, José O. Valderrama, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 298, 112009 (2020). [URL]
- Melting properties of molten salts and ionic liquids. Chemical homology, correlation, and prediction, Valderrama, J. O., Campusano, R. A., C. R. Chimie, 19(5), 654-664 (2016). [URL]